$1,000 Prezzy Gift Card Giveaway
Patient Terms & Conditions
Patient Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition made elsewhere by us, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all individuals who reside in New Zealand, are over the age of 18 as of the date of entry, and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants‘).
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, and associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Whitecoat Operating Pty Ltd (ABN 35 616 486 090 ) of L3 60-62 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW 2000 (‘Promoter‘).
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below) visit the website Whitecoat.co.nz (Whitecoat Website) and complete a review of a healthcare provider, being an individual who has:
- been published on the Whitecoat Website or Whitecoat Application as a provider of healthcare services;
- registered a profile with Whitecoat; or
- subscribed to a service provided by Whitecoat (Healthcare Provider).
If you cannot find your provider on Whitecoat, please send an email to email@example.com with details of the provider you would like us to add including the following:
- Practice Name
- Practice Address and Postcode
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Practitioner’s Full Name
- Website (if available)
- Modality/Speciality (eg Dentist)
Once we have added them to Whitecoat we will email you to let you know and you can enter the competition by submitting a review.
Eligible Entrants must ensure that they provide all requested contact details.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive commercial electronic messages, including promotional and other marketing messages, from the Promoter. Entrants will be able to opt-out from receiving further commercial electronic messages from the Promoter at any time by following the instructions included in each electronic message sent by the Promoter.
- Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries Permitted
- Only one entry per unique review of a Healthcare Provider completed will be permitted.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 01/07/20 at 00:01 and closes 30/09/2020 at 23:59 (‘Promotional Period’). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the close of the Promotional Period.
- Winners will be drawn at 13:00 NZT (11:00 AEST) at the premises of Whitecoat Operating Pty Ltd, L3 60-62 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW 2000 on 02/10/2020 (or remotely if required).
The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The winner will be notified by email within two business days of each draw.
- Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws exactly three months after the initial draw at the same time and place at the premises of the Promoter as the original draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prize by this date. The winner of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the re-draw.
Prize on offer
- The prize is a $1,000 Prezzy Gift Card.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all of the terms and conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements (including any time frames for use specified by the prize supplier). The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to, or does not, use the prize as stated.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded in full or, if the prize has been used, reimburse the Promoter for the full value of the prize. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute or in lieu of the prize.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to any applicable New Zealand legislation and is also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, subject to clause 20, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- Acceptance of a prize by a winner means the winner consents for the Promoter to use their details and (if provided) photos for promotional and media publicity purposes, including on the Whitecoat Website, app and Facebook page, without compensation. The winners also agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Whitecoat Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither we (including our officers, employees and agents) nor any of our affiliate companies or any third parties associated with this competition, will be liable to you (even if negligent) for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, or otherwise), loss, injury or disappointment which you or any other person suffers or sustains in connection with this competition and/or prize. Nothing in this clause limits your rights (if any) under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.